Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break Remo Day 2

Today, moving a little slower because those doors got me using muscles "I taint never used before!"  Just kidding, but I haven't used them in a long time, that's for sure! On the slate for today, a trailer full of stuff to storage an hour away where we plan to move!  Simon was waiting in the car, and just like all the other little foxes, he got in to mommy's make-up bag!!! Naughty little fox!!



So i did a quick search for the other's pics, i couldn't find O's and J's mascara pics, but I'm positive we have one! But' here's A's, I'll try to post the others when i find them, it's funny!









So here are the ovens.  Years ago, I took the door off and painted it a nice bisque, but upon putting it back in, I scratched it up so bad, I decided it wasn't worth all the trouble to do the lower oven, yes, so we've been living with this for years now...BUT NO MORE, HA HA HA! (evil laugh)
That thing is heavy!


The empty hole is the wrong size for the new one, of course, i really wasn't expecting it to be the right size!  More to come tomorrow!



No comments: