Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break Remo Day 1

Ahhh, Spring Break!  Sipping coffee in your robe outside in the lovely weather, making pancakes for the kiddos, enjoying the fam, nice easy pace.  EHHHHHHHHHHHH, nope, not this spring break, time to knock out some work.
Today on the slate, about 7 trips to Lowes with the trailer!  Just kidding, only two! The key is, involve everybody, ALL Work!!! HA HA HA, yeah right!
 Here's my little love, she is large and in charge let me tell ya, bossing anyone around that comes near her on this get up, definitely the captain of the ship!!!  What a doll!
 Here is the sliding and i use the word sliding loosely, because this door didn't slide much, more like grind to the left, grind to the right!  You should see O's biceps!

 Here it is from the outside!!  With my lovely mirrored tint i put on a few years ago, and my wife promptly (the same week) taped a note to it and when the note came off, so did the tint, you can actually see it if you look closely in the picture above. It was funny....a while after!  We joked that it was our little peep hole thru the tint!

 Yikes it looks like I'm wearing a dress in this picture, what gives!
 Poof, the doors are gone!
Where's my hammer!!!!


 Daddy, can you just leave it like this? No one actually said that, but i thought they might!
Poof the doors are in, YEAH RIGHT, after much positioning and repositioning and repositioning

 Some more adjustment.
 Installing the locks things for the non-handled door.

 A's putting in those annoying little covers for the screws, OMG!!
Don't look close though, lots of trimming needed, but I foresee some more adjusting!  It rained today and of course the doors absorbed all that humidity and it made them not shut quite right!
I like for my doors to just click shut, and latch and lock without any major effort!  I want my three year old to be able to shut the door and lock it.  Anyway!

After all is said and done, made some chicken and rice, provisions for the rest of the week!  Kept me up way too late!!

No comments: